Thursday 30 April 2009

i hate myself

i fucking hate myself i snapped a brand new board today doing a boneless rock slap its getting to me so much i need to skate a board for a month as i feel uneasy sometimes i loose sleep thinking about not skating a board for longer then like 3 weeks I'm such fuck up i wish i was dead but anyway lovenskate sort me out real good so i have to stop thinking about it now mark heaton took some really good photos today http://www.flickr.com/photos/markheaton/ i had a real good skate apart for snapping a day old board i learnt sweeper reverts pure Jason Monroe here is my back truck
another sweeper photo

front side one foot tail block


oh yeah i got a devo tattoo just two days ago



this one looks like a Daune peters one at least he can skate well that's it who cares




No comments: